The Affiliate Program is regulated by these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter – the "Terms and Conditions"). When You register at https://winspiritaffiliates.com (hereinafter – the "Website") as an Affiliate You enter into Agreement with the Company for promotion winspirit.com, winspirit.co, winspirit.casino or other such websites as may be added to this Affiliate Program from time to time.
Prior to accepting these Terms and Conditions, we kindly ask you to read them carefully and in their entirety. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not register your Affiliate account, and / or continue use the Website. Your use of the Website will signify your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
We strongly recommend You to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time to make sure that you remember all the provisions, agree with them and accept them.
1. Subject to your adherence to the provisions of the Affiliate Agreement, you will earn Commission in accordance with the Commission Structure and calculations provided in the Affiliate Account as specified on our Website.
2. Terms of payment mechanism for entities shall be separately specified in Insertion Order that will constitute an integral part of these Terms and Conditions. Payment shall be made via wire transfer by issuing an invoice based on the calculations made in Affiliate Account. The Affiliate may change the payment method not less than 5 (five) working days before the end of the reporting period, otherwise, the payment can be carried over to another period or paid via old payment method.
3. We retain the right to change the Commission percentage and method of calculation of Commission in accordance with this section.
4. The Commission shall be calculated based on the type of chosen Commission Structures (Revenue Share, CPA, Hybrid).
4.1. Payments calculated based on Revenue Share system will be made on a monthly basis not later than 15-th day of the following calendar month in accordance with the calculations from Affiliate Account, unless otherwise provided.The Commission shall be paid to the Affiliate based on the results, provided that the amount is more than USD100 (the minimum payout amount). If the amount due is less than the minimum payout amount, it shall be carried forward to the next month and can be paid when the amount exceeds the minimum payout amount.
4.2. Payments made on CPA and Hybrid basis shall be made every two weeks in accordance with the calculations from Affiliate Accont, unless otherwise provided. The Commission shall be paid to the Affiliate, provided that the number of New Customers is at least 10 (ten) active New Customers. Any earnings accrued during this time will remain in the affiliate’s account until this rule has been met.
5. Calculations made on the basis of CPA and Hybrid are subject to anti-fraud check. In case of any fraud cases, the sum of payments shall be reduced proportionally. The Company reserves the right not to pay the Commission for the CPA if the Affiliate brought New Customers (players) who did not meet the minimum quality requirements (for example, multi-accounts - several accounts from one player; more than 5 percent of users requested a refund charge-back. In addition, if the Company find unusual behavior of the players (a high percentage of players who do not return to the Website; or less than 50 percent of repeated deposits one by one) the Company reserves the right to change the amount of the Commision.
6. The Affiliate hereby recognizes that, in addition to other cases provided for in this Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to reduce the amount of the Commission or not to pay the Commission for the CPA and Hybrid in the following circumstances:
a) launch of an advertising campaign (generate traffic) without the Company`s consent;
b) engaged New Customers/players from uncoordinated geolocations (territories);
c) generated traffic exceeds more than 10 (ten) percent of the agreed with the Company
7. Due to existing regulations, Affiliates may be required for verification and “know your customer” documentation before a withdrawal can be accessed.
8. If an error is made in the calculation of the Commission, the Company has the right to correct such calculation at any time and will immediately pay out underpayment or reclaim overpayment made to the Affiliate.
9. The Affiliate may, at the Company’s sole discretion, be provided with the opportunity to restructure its commission structure.
10. The Affiliate’s acceptance of a Commission payment shall constitute the full and final settlement of the balance due for the relevant period. In case the Affiliate disagrees with the balance due as reported, he or she shall notify the Company within ten (10) business days and clearly state reasons of the disagreement. Failure to notify the Company within this time limit shall be considered as an irrevocable acknowledgment of the balance due for the relevant period.
11. The Commission shall be deemed to be exclusive of value added tax or any other applicable tax. The Affiliate shall have the sole responsibility to pay any and all taxes, levies, charges and any other money payable or due to any tax authority, department or other competent entity as a result of the compensation generated under the Affiliate Agreement.
Negative commissionable revenue generated in any given month by each New Customer whom the Company determines to be a “High Roller” will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by such New Customer referred by the Affiliate until such negative commissionable revenue is cleared.
During the term of the Affiliate Agreement, you may from time to time be entrusted with confidential information relating to our business, operations, or underlying technology and/or the Affiliate Program (including, for example, the Commissions earned by you under the Affiliate Program, correspondence with Company`s representatives).
You agree to avoid disclosure or unauthorised use of any such confidential information to third persons or outside parties unless you have our prior written consent. You also agree that you will use the confidential information only for the purposes of the Affiliate Agreement. Your obligations in regards to this clause survive the termination of this Agreement.
In addition, you must not issue any press release or similar communication to the public with respect to your participation in the Affiliate Program without the prior written consent of the Company (with approval of the exact content to also be approved by Company).
i. Affiliate’s material breach of its obligations under this Affiliate Agreement or Insertion Order hereof;
ii. Affiliate’s willful acts related to fraudful traffic or any other fraudfulent acts in the course of performance of its obligations hereof.
Upon termination you must stop advertising the Affiliate Program and its brands, as well as remove all promotional materials and creatives that were used for familiarization, PR and other methods of delivering information to potential and current users of the Affiliate Program and its services, brands, web resources. You must immediately remove all of Company banners or creatives from the Affiliate Website and disable all Affiliate Links from the Affiliate Website to all Company Websites.
All rights and licenses given to you in the Affiliate Agreement shall immediately terminate.
You will return to Company any confidential information and all copies of it in your possession and control, and will cease all uses of all Company Intellectual Property Rights.
We oblige to notify the Affiliate via email or their alternative preferred method of communication 10 (ten) days prior to such changes to be published on the site of the Company.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, your need to terminate the Affiliate Agreement. Your continued participation in our Affiliate Program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement will constitute binding acceptance of the modification or of the new agreement.